How can we help?

Many residents are unaware of the services available to them through their local member of Parliament. My office offers a range of services to the community. My electorate staff are only too pleased to assist you with any enquiries or concerns you may have. Contact us on 4913 1500 or visit my office at Shop 6 Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre, Park Street, Yeppoon, 4703 or email at

Letters of Support

We are happy to provide letters of support to not-for-profit organisations who are applying for government funding. Information we require include the purpose of the grant, organisational particulars and benefits which the organisation and the wider community will gain from the funding.

Electoral Enrolment

If you have recently turned 18, moved house or changed your name, you will need to complete a new electoral enrolment form available from my office.

To check your current enrolment details, visit the Queensland Electoral Commission by clicking on the link below. Information concerning changes to enrolment deadlines are available from the Australian Electoral Commission website.

Visit the Qld Electoral Commission

Seniors Cards

If you are 60 years or older, you may be eligible for a Seniors Card or Seniors Business Card. These cards provide access to government concessions and business discounts.

For more information on seniors discounts and entitlements, you can visit the Department of Communities by clicking on the link provided below:

Download Seniors Card Application Form


Queensland Flags

The Queensland Government occasionally provides complimentary Queensland flags, only, to schools and some non-profit organisations. The Federal Government provides complimentary Australian flags.